CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

im done with college....so what's next?

yes i've finish my 2 and half years of my diploma business administration. im now thinking....

1) to continue my Degree in Business Marketing in INTI Subang or
2) to continue my Dergree in INTI Nilai..... or
3) start some prforming arts?
4) work part time?
5) continue holiday till when? where n with who?
6) my 21st bday celebration.....who n what n where?

im now just waiting for..

1) my friends so recover from sick and back pain...to watch movie with me...
2) waiting for Ani to reply my sms bout penang..n hope 2 more ppl can join me.so far only me n lionel..-.-
3) i hope i can manage to come out with my bday dinner plans...
4) waiting for INTI Subang to call me for my convocation..i think? lol...
5) waiting for Jamie to upload her pics of ICF CAMP 2009...got my prety face there! XD

NOW....
1) need throw some clothes of mine away...or give to orphans
2) clear my house....throw unwanted rubbish....aka DO ALL HOUSE CHORSE as posible...
3) post moterm?
4) time for God..pray...pray....
5) invite more ppl for my bday dinner.....@.@


babe..get things one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah......~!
hope i can.....
see u guys soon...will blg bout ICF CAMP 2009 soon..hehe..

muax!!

Love,
KYLIE....

0 comments: