CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 5th Happy Birthday Mommy~!^^

on the 4th (thursday)...i was in dilema....thiking whether if i should go back on that day iself to have dinner with my mom and come back nilai on fri morning...or to go back on the the 5th (friday) to give my mom a suprise...and then come back on monday only...but i was forced to go for a Business English camp on satuday 8am!!! @@ it was a compulsory for the biz Degree students n it is open to any other biz students (diploma n foundation)

then i was thinking who wud be so kind to fetch me back to nilai on frinight itslef or saturday morning? so if there's no one fetching me back ..ive to stay back n not celebrate my mom's bday...well im fine with it...but its always a nice thing if u could spend some time with ur family whenever possible...

well, if its not the camp..on sat i wud had gone outing with few frends too...=.=

n friday is the day i was assign to follow wenjo to go seremban to get domino's in the morning and to help up Madona in the evening for the props...ICF Rally 2010 (which was just yest-will yada bout it later..hehe)

then after dicussing with my bro n his gf...my bro's gf made me bro to promise to fetch me back after friday itself (after dinner..weeee~!)

so i followed Mark's car home...n reached home at 6pm...wanted to "suprise" my mom..but mana tau she went out to ONE U,PJ edi...well i dint msg her telling her tat im coming back...i din expect her to go out so early...cos she usually dont.. =.=

then mark left me...there aint anyway for me to go PJ.....N i dint have the keys to my lovely home either.......

so i tot i call up my fren n told bout wat hpn...my fren immediately asked me if i need him to fetch me to ONE U......hmmm so kind of him...
then my mom ask him to join us for dinner...LOL~!!!

What a BIG "surprise"~ LOL....@@

oh well we went dinner at chillis!! n mua got her a durian cake from secret recipe!








HAPPY BIRTHDAY mummy!! ^^

Love,
Kylie.

0 comments: