CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

List for Christmas? hehehe..

yes i do have a list ya know!!! hmmmm...

guess what...coincidentally, when it is near my birthday, my tooth have me a problem..paid RM70-80 to fix it..there goes my birthday..now its Christmas, the same tooth gave me problem..but now worst..i had to pull it off and do a bridge which cost me...25 times more expensive than the previous..lol...there goes my Christmas "present" from my family..lol..

im supposed to get a DSLR!! T.T

anyway, forget it if i cant get one now...i still do have a list! ><

1) my new teeth
2) DSLR
3) a new hand bag
4) a new blouse
5) a new shorts
6) a 9 inch netbook skin
7) a cover for my Western Digital passport size HD
8) eye liner/mascara
9) padicure/manicure
10) new pair of shoes
11) an aluminum bottle
12) a cool/classic long chain with a bunch or ornament...
13) a watch...
14) a new lap top without taking my netbook back with u (applies to my dad) =p
15) new cute cuddly soft toy (i wana hug...a nice to hug toy) ^^ eeeeee~!!!

lol..wow...i wanted so many things ey? ok ler...this can be my next bday present(s) if i dont get it for Christmas! ha ha ha ha ha...yummmieee~!^^><

anything nice tat suits me will do...hahaha actually if dont have also ok wan...anything will do...or things i can keep and use for long term...well, the thoughts that count... =p la la la la la! ><


Happy Shopping!!!^^ Merry Christmas! <3


Love,
Kylie. =D

0 comments: