CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Holidays”….sigh…

Sometimes I really think my efforts are wasted.
I could have gone out to eat my lunch or dinner instead…

After all those meetings, I had only Friday to “rest” but I had a meeting for College Players. At lunch time Brian told me that editorial board(EB) have a space (1 page) for ICF and the date line was Saturday 12pm!(which is the next day) so…..I did a news letter the whole night on Friday send to them by next morning, then there were no replies from them for 1 or 2 days…then only tell me it’s rejected -.- EB promised to give us a page but nope misunderstanding pops. This was informed a day b4 orientation day. So, they only gave us quarter space of the booklet for the orientation day! Nvrm.. so I print out the newsletter as posters then.

Sunday
Is church day… I don’t care.. im not going to do anything else. I wasn’t feeling well tho. N yet I still don’t have the time to touch anything else.

Monday & Tuesday
Me n team painted ICF banner. Stayed back. Tired n all. Tot wana hang the banner on Wednesday but I dint plan to go college. But stayed home to do pocket fliers instead. Why? Cos news letter was rejected??? I’ve to actually print out 600 pieces. And to distribute the next day ( Thursday- orientation day) before 3pm.

Thursday (today)
It’s orientation day. First thing, Ive to print out pocket fliers. So I gota go Photostat shop near my college.it opens at 9am. Tot wana hang the banner. But tak jadi…cos Mr Amir bomb us with this n that n this n that n blablablabla….well we was super bz tho… so he’s abit panas… lol..
My pocket fliers…had problem with d spacing.. so had to readjust… lucky the owner of the Photostat shop helped me. =) but we dint get our things done by time.. after all the printing we have to cut the fliers ourselves!! Wth… -.- then.. after everything…. We tried to give it out..half Way comes Mr Amir…..again…..he stopped us saying its sensitive issue..yada yada….
Excuse me????!?! Don’t tell me we can’t distribute fliers????!!? After all the things I’ve done?! Banner also Monday only can hang?@ wth??! Sigh………….nvrm…… im calm now… just have to wait till INTIMA week then…. T.T

0 comments: