CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time comes and goes…

Exams are over. Hope it goes well… because next semester is my last with only 2 subjects! We’re given 2 weeks holidays. My last paper was on Monday (20th may 2009) 2-4pm. It was the “last” (latest) paper among everyone’s (general). I said that because other friend’s paper (courses) ended much earlier… so they get to enjoy more holidays. Sigh.

I only had Tuesday to enjoy. So I went for ice skating with some friends. It was planned last minute. Really had fun tho~! Went with Swee Ling, Angeline, Brandon and Joel~! All from different course hahaha~! Brc ffked us..sigh... he “chickened out” I guess! Hahaaha~! “Bumped” into Han Lim and Justin…they went sing K together…alone.. .lol.. XD then we watched a movie too…. ~! =)

Then, the next day I had to attend ICF retreat from 22-24th may 2009 (wed- fri). But I came back earlier today (23rd – Thursday). I slept for only 2 hours yesterday because of my stupid irritating nose.. T.T but I enjoyed the whole retreat although it was really tiring. Guess God gave me the strength… hehhehe~! =p

The next day (24th – Friday) which is tomorrow…I did not know that I have another meeting to attend but this is for another club (College Players)

After all these meeting I doubt that I will have a rest or so called “holidays” because I have to get things work, prepare and be focus! This is to get ready for the next semester.

I’m going to Vietnam for a week but it’s only after my 2 weeks of college break. Lol. To “replace’ my “holidays” lol…im going with mummy 2nd bro n Wendy!! Reason im going later after my holidays is because I tolerated with Wendy’s exam time table. Hope will have a great time~! =)

This Sunday my church “The Life Chapel” are going to have another Easter performance in the evening. I have to go.. I want to go… because I went late the last Sunday itself. I missed the drama and the choir… heard it was good. It was something different. So, im definitely not going to miss it again this time!

Another thing was, I met my online friend Ani for the 1st imte. He is from India but based in Penang for many years in KL. He was here in Sunway for the David Achulleta concert! He brought 2 of his friends along when I meet him for dinner. And guessed what, what a small world.. I found out that his friend was my friend’s friend! Lol… and secondly, I brought them for Easter Sunday. Ani, his 1st time attending to a church and have been always wanted to go to church. Remember I mentioned we were all late (really not my fault tho) he, Ani, accepted Christ! Ahhaaha…~! It was AMAZING! After all those drama and choir that we missed out. Those were supposed the spark for inspiration so that they could understand the idea of Easter all about. We were just on time for the speaker.
Anyway, what im trying to say is, i haven’t meet this guy before… but I knew he was a nice guy. n I had this feeling that he’ll be saved! =)
Well I was feeling so far away from Him and even doubt myself. But I guess HE really does miracles and really plans ahead of us. We’ll never know what or why, no matter what, he’ll use you as his instrument. Anything is possible! Well Ani probably accepted Chist because someone else had planted a seed in him. Just different ppl to water it and fertilizes him.
Now, that he’s back in Penang, so I really pray that God will take charge, lead and be faithful to him that He will send some else to him. May God Bless Ani~~!!! =)
N I pray for myself that he’ll guide me too. =)

0 comments: