CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Diploma Granduation 2009

*eh herm eh herm*

" i wana thank my mom&dad...my brothers, grandparents...aunties&uncles....n friends..." lol....glamor giler...lol ><

well i Thank God for giving me the strength & Wisdom...he gave me great college friends n my family that keep on supporting me.... well, they may be the ones that made me feel additional "stress"...but whatever happened, there's a reason. many things happened in n out... up's n downs...but Thank God for INTI has ICF!!! that's like the highlight! *tam tam tam* where i feel like another home.... ^^

so 2 and a half years my course that is...ive been studying in INTI Subang, ss15.
from Jan 07 - may 09.

finally im done with it...stay so near college but having difficulties everyday with transport going back home....but thanks to my beloved mates!!! ^^

So, Graduation Ceremony was on 13th November ,Friday 2009.
where? : Nilai
time?: register at 8am onwarids >>> 10am ceremony starts at MPH.
end time?: 12.30pm >>> tea time ^^

Diploma Admin n Account Group ^^ (Me n Michelle *course mate*)


Daddy & Mommy - love u guys!!! muaxx!!!!!! ^^


Ji yung...the one fetches me to college n home most of the time!^^ he drove us to Nilai too! n my photographer on that day!! ^^ Thanks "kak"!! ^^




me me me!!! ><


after a FREAKING loooooong day!! @@


i woke up at 6am tat morning!!!!!!!!! @@
sit the whole 2 and half hours in the Hall!!!!!!!
we were all quite excited at the beginning!!! the most excited moment was when our name are called... taking the cert on stage..n smile to the camera!!! lol ><

after that is the boring moments...where u have to wait for the degree n masters graduands to receive their certs!!! @@
my shoe hurts me...T.T n i was hungry!!!! T.T
so after everything!! we were so exhausted!!! n i was bored...u can see my dad sleeping behind...n i went crazy!!! lol ><

well this is just Diploma but its an experience... we can choose not to be attend this ceremony..but oh well....guess its really experience...
we were very encouraged when we saw some students getting awards!! ^^

So,now....next plan is to continue my Degree in Business!!! All the best to myself!
is not easy tho...so hope everything is gonna be smooth.. =x



Love,Kylie.

0 comments: