CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

lil updates + memorries

hello ppl!! sorry for not updating my blog for while...

i din had anything interesting to post because i was really doing nothing much..just sitting at home doing nothing...well at least i have my puzzle with me..which im still fixing..>< n staring at my lap top...playing FB... -.-

i wanted to blog about moon cake festival..last month.but i tot i've nothing much to blog about coz i dont have any nice pic to post up..but hey!, hu says need nice pic to post up a blog? lol.. >< silly me...

well i looked thru my photo gallery n saw one photo..remembered tat i managed to take a few pic on tat day..which is my nephew..lol..


he reminds me so much when i was younger....how ive used to play with lanterns with my siblings n cousins...decorating colourful candles all around n at least a lantern is on fire?!lol...

i remember the last time i played lantern was 9 years old...then i shifted to a new house..n from there on i dint play lantern at all....i remember we used to walk around in my neighborhood & padang...my elder brothers n cousin wud look after me n my other lil cousins.... now.....lol....im looking after my lil cousins n nephew n niece!! gaaah..we all grow up so fast......eyes..*blink**blink*....

so anyway on tat day....there aint no full moon..not everyone came to grandma's houose...but we certainly had fun...well me had fun jaga-ing lil ones....brought them to the park....n no matter how many times i light the candle...wind is here..so cant play properly....

so we leave the lanterns at one side and started playing seesaw....yes it was the highlight....know y? i havent had tat much fun for soooo long.... we were all sitting 3 on 3 on 1 seesaw!!! lol...trying to make the other side fly up as high ss possible!! lol><.. u know the feeling?its nice but yet painful.. its quiet tiring tho..while others we're cycling n play swings n etc... ^^

talking bout cycling!!! omg...i havent cycle for many many years...n on tat day ive to push my lil nephew on his bike!!! side by side i was with him...so heavy!!! >< which is another memory of when i was younger ...dad used to do tat to me...missed those moments....sigh... oh well...

oh n my cousin actually brought along her lil poodle..i love hte lil poodle..its name Mojo..so cute! ^^


well i hope i can play with them like tat again.....n cherish each moment...=)


Love,
Kylie

0 comments: