CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010, here i come. . . . . . . .

wow....that was fast.....i rem how 2008 treated me n how i wanted 2009 to treat me even better..lol >< now its edi the end of 2009.....well ive moved on...
2010, its going to be a whole new life chapter for me.....

im going to pursue to do Degree Business Admin....in INTI Nilai.
im going to stay in a Hostel (single room with attached bathroom) lol... abit scary ler staying alone... =x

seldom i'll be home..altho i think i can try coming back every weekend.
cos i will miss my Sunday School kids....
i'll also "miss" asia cafe..lol... n the sampat ppl i mix with in ICSJ...

well im going to meet more sampat ppl in INTI UC..lol ><

ervery thing will change....new environment for me...
i'll be reading more books....playing more sports....n what else? lol><

i hope ive good classmates n lecturers!! lol ><

i dont know what to expect...but i guess its not easy..but i guess i'll be fine....

no fear but Peace..

I'll be with Him n He will be with me..... Thank You, Lord for EVERYTHING.

i give my all to u... guide me O Lord.

Amen.

Happy New Year 2010 my friends.....All the best to everyone.... i'll miss u 2009..really...u've made me went thru lil by lil thank u! ^^


Love,
Kylie.

0 comments: