CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Broga Hill

where? Semenyih, Malaysia.
when? 6th Dec 2009.
time? woke up around 3am -> left house at 4am -> reach destination by 5am...then THERE WE GO!!!!@@
we(the girls) slept around 2am....haha yes..we had ONE hour of "sleep"...
while on the way to fetch P.Mun....me, Wendy, S.yan n Winnie ate only 2 sausages. aka STILL empty stomach......but mine was filled with air....n i was having flu plus just finished my monthly blood lost..lol if u get what i mean ><

heroin.....(me)
i felt alright before climbing.......half way up...i felt dizzy...my friend took torch light shined on me n my friend's face..comparing..n...my face were fully pale....-.- i was feeling dizzy already.....could not focus to walk straight at all.....but Thank God my friends around me are very supportive!^^

2nd
we went there just to catch sun rise.....but it drizzled b4 we reach destination.. n then it rained aagain when he where half way up...sad that we dint get to catch sun rise...but, we managed to see a lil bit of rainbow n a straight light shine downwards! it was really nice!!

many other people went that morning! n they came in big groups! even we had 10 people! lol!! i estimated that there were around 100 ppl that morning!

there is a few lessons here to learn (even tho ive went trekking so many times!!) ><
1) sleep early the day b4 u go..aka rest well
2) eat b4 u go...but..don't eat too full
3) always check the weather (do some home work)^^

hard work climbing..but worth it!!!!
u get to exercise, look around beautiful views n.........get to know ur friends better!

yes....we spend alot time up there taking thousands of pictures!! XD
show u guys soon!><

where is next? hehe...


Love,
Kylie.

0 comments: