CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gembira Cina Baru Tahun~!! *wooooot~!*

yesh yesh i is know this is super direct translate...huhuhu~! ^^

1) is as usual in JB...not me home town..but,me dad's... =)
2) is usual nothing much to do back here....this year most of me cousins wont be around...T.T more sien....
3) this years, is also falls on the same day as valentine......erm..no comment.. =p

4) is got many things to due after cny... HRM assign, E&E and another mgt assign and also have to prepare some articles for my english biz....-.- then, i have mock interview also right after cny...ha ha ha ha...SIEN SIEN SIEN!!!!!

5) is want to watch valentine's day..but..erm..duno who is willing2watch together with me...

comment: dint get to watch...cos a whole bunch of sigle guys dont want to watch it =.=

6)is wana go spore to visit friends...but i dont know if can make it or not..lol...and also so that i can buy me special choc to share with some ppl...

comment: dint get to go....off timing... T.T but instead...WENT TO A TAX FREE SHOP IN JB!! i bought alot of chocs there!!! ^^

hahaha..but oh well at least im meeting reuben n stan in JB!! lol..this wud be my 1st time meeting frens in JB... >< well altho i have many more friends tats from Johor...some are erm...far away from JB....so guess not meeting others...

comment: yes i managed to hang out with both of them..we went watch "lighting thief" then went to Danga Bay^^

7) is want to collect angpau!!^^ n keep in touch with my gila friends! n may be play some cards to hype up CNY!! huhuhuhu!! ^^

comment: yes, i did went back to subang to craze with them...gambled abit(but lose in gambling playing "in between" but i gave "ong" to other ppl!! lol)...n go crazy + mamak session!^^

this is just my 1st day....i am waiting more crazy things to come..on fri or sat!!
HOPE i can enjoy my whole week while i have assignments to be done... .T.T

comment: erm..dint really get to enjoy much this year..cos' by the time i go back to PJ from JB...my mom's side of family....they already had thier family reunion dinner...so din't get to see my aunty,uncle and cousins...T.T + i missed out visiting some frend's house.. T.T

on Saturday...Ji Yung invited me to his mom's side of his family buffet lunch 1-3pm in Holiday Villa,ss15...with few of his friend..it was awesome!!! n i get to meet his cousin David, a magician...he bent a coin, did card tricks....LOL...fun fun^^ altho i dont believe in magic..it was just fun to watch^^ amazed me...

at 5pm...went to USJ...visit friend's house...from Winnie's to Chin wei's to dinner in F4...which we waited for almost 1-2 hours to eat..=.= Then to Nat's n then lastly to Aaron's!! lol...

we discover a new board game in Aaron's its called "INSIGHT"- the mind game..!so cool!! wana know more bout this game..can always ask me...me explain n we play together!! ^^

the 2nd week of CNY...yes...i was literally stuck in my hostel to do my assign...rushed...@@ i was smart enuf....i left my file n text book in Charmiane's room....i went over night in her room with Li Ann n Hamster...after whole day of Ops Gegar...(26 feb, a Friday)...is was tiring...but had work to do..so brought my work to her room while waintig to the girls to come..
we played "insight" when they arrived...then next day...we went for lunch n i "took" everything tat belonged to me...-.-
Chermaine went back to PJ..so i've no choice but to do my assign from scratch...

haaah...watever...now that..ive submitted 2 assignments already...n done doing my english biz n had mock interview..!! the mock interview was awesome..was fun!! will explain it more later! ><

oh yea...and we celebrated HAMSTER'S aka Jia Lerd's 20th Birthday!! lol..
we "kidnapped" her...blind folded her..n dropped her in the middle of Ice room...>< oh well...sorry Lerd lerd... Happy birthday women!!!! ^^ love U always!! muax!!!

OK...HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! (enjoy collecting angpaus)
n Happy valentines Day to me LOVE ones....


Love,
Kylie. =)

0 comments: