CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Music in me.....

I was just sitting in my room... week after week.....n i realized something...well not that i dint realized it earlier but this time im determined that i really do love music.....what kind? i guess any kind....i don't have any particular....or u guys called it favourite kind off music....whether rock, RnB, classic, rap, soft rock, techno, hip hop, pop,blue,jazz...Japanese,korean, mandrin, cantonese, indon, tamil or hindi.... soft loud,emo, good or bad lyrics,clubbing songs, relaxing, fun n cheeky, love songs...? instrumental or even orchestra...most of them are fine with me......
i guess im an emotional person that express through different types of music.
i dont play any instrument(s). well, i do play a little bit of piano but cant play chords....i am just able to play melody...
i do also want to play the drums....but dont know when would i have the chance to do so....

anyway, when i listen to any music, im automatically set to the mood..feeling the way how it supposed to be..well yes sometimes of course depends on my mood..or depends on where am i n who are the ppl around me..

when i listen, im inspired to express my feelings...or just sitting down listening to it...helps me to reflect my past..happy n sad....everything ive been through...
....sometimes i am not sure what is the song about..or how the song supposed to be pictured or feel.....example, a friend of mine introduced an instrumental piece "xjapan-endless rain(piano)" is something like an orchestra....it is played in an anime series..i've nvr watched or listen to it before this.but once i listen to it....i feel so touched n was crying inside me.....it was just lovely...

music also make me dance...ballroom, hip hop or anything...i am a free-styler..i can watch a video of it...n tries to critic it or intimate their moves easily... for example, MJ's...i respect his dance moves..most ppl would want to intimate his moves...n me dreaming to try to intimate properly one day... lol...><

music makes me sing n sometimes harmonize if possible...yes i do join my church choir as well..but it is not enough....need to learn more...
n also IT makes me wana conduct...or even band jamming..
yes it does inspires me to even learn any kind of instrument if any possible..

so, im not sure if its my talent to music... even though i don't really know music..i am reading music notes noob...

ok so yea...music is really in me...even though im not listening to it...its just in me where ever i go...i mean apart from God... music is one of it...

hmmm i'll continue more about this when i think ive more to say..or remember anything...

ppl, pls do comment about this post...yes especially this post...it helps me to improve or i get motivated by u guys from any critic or encouragement... =)

ps- when i have a house i do want a little room just for playing instruments!! lol >< (dont care if know how to play not..) ngeeeeee ><

thank you. =) n God bless!



Love,
Kylie.

0 comments: