CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

20 + 1 things I LiKE

Dear, "M....." L.Y.L,H.

1)i like the way u smile
2)i like the way u look at me
3)i like the way u are caring
4)i like that u play sports
5)i like that u are smart
6)i like that u will go crazy with me
7)i like the time u spend time with me
8)i like that u want to drive me around no matter it is far or of what reason
9)i like that we have something in common.that starts with "M"(if u know what i mean)
10)i like ur family, they are very nice & cool & friendly..made me felt comfortable..
11)i like that u can dance
12)i like your patience towards people
13)i like that u are genuine
14)i like your sense of humor
15)i like that ur sporting
16)i like how u encourage and support people
17)i like that u can play the guitar
18)i like that u can go shopping with me n have taste & opinions
19)i like that ur not boastful aka very humble
20)i like that we can talk about most of the things and that u listens to my complains n dont feel irritated ><
21)i like that u bring me to play pool and taught me how.. cos i sucked at it ><

I LIKE ALL THE ABOVE!! =P

there are more things to like n type out here...but it will nvr end i guess so i figured out 20....that is a lot actually...lol...u wana know more then u ask me personally la..so btw, Thank you very much! continue your good work....it will put a smile on my face..=D i hope i put a smile on urs..


Love,
"M" .Kylie.


ps- so now ur turn to write..if u want to...ahhahaaha XD

0 comments: