CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday my GF!!

Hey Gold Fish - Nic,Cheong How Min. =)

Happy Birthday and also Congrats to ur Graduation! =)
here this is dedicated to u...

memory no 1..
known u since Jan 2007 intake in INTI Subang. u and the whole bunch of u...CRAZY i wud say. n u were always the outstanding one in the whole class...lol i mean, u were very well known of who u are...very loud that entertains all of us i rem "im not a joker, i am an entertainer!!"..... Lec wud always call ur name to answer their questions...just because u gave them the unnecessary attention...

then i rem u sitting behind me asking ur frens if they have any leds...n i was like (rolled my eyes thinking "this ppl-all duno how to bring led but to take from ppl every day...sigh taking things for grandted only) but sudd i turned around to pass it to u...that is where our friendship begin... n grew after that...




then we catch up -talking bout anime...
later on, u just made not just my day...but the whole class...
bad times, good times....

u made me laugh every time i see u....nvr once i did not..

memory 2...
Valentines...lol....fun tho!i rem still....duno if u rem! hahaha XD

memory 3...
u brought me to ur Nanny's house....great time....got to know ur other side of u.. =)

other memories....

times tat we hang out....shopping for my shoes...(ur not a good shopping partner i wud say) hahaa XD cos u couldn't help me with opinions n decisions lol...

shopping for my lil cousin's christmas present...



watching movies ... =)

also,over all....we all know tat ur head is very -blue n yellow- ahahah XD jkjk..
n we used to call u "ham chu sau"....direct translate...."salted pig hand!"

there a pic of u "always kap lui" @.@ ahahah XD

we called u Gold Fish.....cos u look like "kam Yu lou" direct translate "Gold fish man".... all these are in cantonese...those of u hu wish for further explaination...pls ask ur chinese friends tat speaks cantonese..or find me when ur free! ahhahah XD

but above all....ur a good man...tat love this korean chick artist...sorry forget her name >< well,anyway...just that u are taking things slowly.. enjoying life... =) All the best in ur work now....be patience.. stop smoking if u can... =p

sorry that i could not be around for sometime..will catch up with u when im back... yeap..the yum cha session...is still on! ^^ let me know....this sat? haHAHA xD

Hope to see u around soon, my friend.

once again..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!" =)


Take care and God bless...

ps- oh yea where is ur grad pic? pls tag me in ur facebook.. >< tq!!!^^



Love,
Kylie.

0 comments: