CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

the day before THE DAY










What happened was.. I stayed back in college on Thursday night for the white valentines’ practice for the last time because the event is on the next day which is Friday night where Romeo(s) & Juliet(s) practice their full rehearsal on their cat walk, dressing and dance. That time a had to also finish up 2 assignments. Finance and moral. Both I did almost finishing. Thought wanted to finish it in college when I have the time. I was looking for computers after dinner because library n lab was closed. Guess what, I found a computer for me to use in college… and I tried to open up my file from my pen drive, both of my assign couldn’t be opened and it is because thanks to the powderful virus from duno where!!! Perhaps during transferring or file from another pen drive or some computer is really useless…sigh..i tried to clear it so many times at that time..

So, I have to redo both all over again where I have to hand it up both by Friday 12pm. I panicked. But lucky my finance classmate was still around doing the same assignment. So I got help from him. After half an hour, I’ve got only the last question left but the place I was using the computer needed to close.
So I was like ok…let me save it properly this time and send my work to my email.it’s always safer that way. But guess wat again, I couldn’t attach the file to the mail cos the file was “dangerous” lol… so, I make sure I save it properly and it could be open when I get home. N hope I can finish it.

I had to stay back till 11pm on Thursday night because it was really the last practice for them..they keep on practice their walk, their pose n their dance! It was repeat n repeat n repeat! Nvrm…anyway..yea I reached home around 11.30pm. rushed to my bro’s computer. Open file. Wala~! ……but..…..shit……….the file that I saved cannot be open again!!! T.T n really…i’ve to do it over AGAIN~!!!!! But this time lucky I have an extra copy of it in the comp..and so lucky that my friends was still awake!
(I actually cried cos I couldn’t take it!!)

BUT don’t forget I’ve got another assignment to hand up too which I have to redo the whole thing..that I don’t have any extra copy in the comp…sigh how stupid I kept on forgetting to send a copy to my email…T.T but lucky thing I got my power point to help me remember my points… but still!! I then finally finish both by 2.30 am.
Zzzzzz at 3am…..

0 comments: