CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

*ERROR*

excuse me for awhile...got something is wrong with my blog...as u can see the chatter box is gone...and the links or around 20+ ppl..also gone....worst part is...at the dashboard..the tab "layout" ws not there too....ive no idea y and how n wat hpn...

i was trying to change my blog skin...took me very long time to find the few skin tat suit by bloging..the 1st timewhen i tried to change it....there were no cahtter box n links n etc...later afterthat i tot the skin wasnt really suit my blogging so i dsecided to cahnged it again..n when i tried changinf it to another skin..it dint came out wat is supposed to be..so i tot changing it to my old skin..when i tried to changed it back..i wanted to add something..but there aint "layout" tab in dashboard!!!! icant do anything...evfen to add caht box its not working..

so now i really duno wat to do... i hope someone can help me do this n done with it..i tired many things...still...sigh...
well i cant think anymore..so yeah..anyone? pls..?..........T.T

me being a "hero"......this is bad..........


so...this is UNDER CONSTURCTION till futher notice... >.<


love,
Kylie.

0 comments: