CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

new......S......K.....I......N.....

oooooooooooooooo this is my 1st new skin!! wheeeeeeee~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!! not a super great one....but wheeeeeeeee~!! i liked it... ^^ my kinda style...simple n nice n yet cool....done by my blog sifu aka blog constructor.......bwauahahaaha.. =x a big THANK YOU!!!!!! u know who u are..m not going to mention name! unless u wana reveal urself.. ahahaha XD

k anyway..today i went for my cousin's baby birthday party at Desa park city,Kepong. her birthday is the same date as mine! hahahaha cool huh? and im exactly 20 years old older than her!!!! but her parents wanted to out it today because its a sat...easier for everyone esle.. =) baby's name called Sophie.... so nice~! n guess wat..today is my 1st time carrying her!! she wants me to carry her!! wheeeeeee~!! so good get to carry her on her 1st bday!

i also get to carry Ee Ching..for the 1st time...she's another cousin's baby...but 6month old only...she so cubby!! >.< i managed to make her laugh too! wuhoo!!

n Brian (my cousin) was back..from duno where....after sooooo long!! >.< miss him so much...i try to get pics from them in FB...huuhuhuhu..

ha...k....hope to see them more often..... =)


Love,
Kylie.

0 comments: