CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My date with Chocolate.......^^

yea man......a date with my chocolate was one of my best brunch!! lol XD
who is my chocolate? LOL....no...is not a someone...its also not a dog or whatever pet i have ok...i dont have a pet for now..lol... (wendy,is not michelle's puppy,chocolate ok!!!)



its a place.my present from Victor. he brought me to this place at Solaris,Mount Kiara...and the name of this place is called "Schokolart" lol~!!!for those of u who love chocolate......... sounds yummie aint it? ^^ yum............~~~~!! xD come come let me show u.....(wendy, u wait...we will go there with u) lol!! XD



this is their menu.....even looks like a chocolate b.ox!! aiyoyo as im typing this aslo making me hungry edi.....ha...kk...go on...


this is their hot chocolate with cinnamon marshmallow ~!i think it's called "the temptation" yuuummmm~ ^^
the cup is special....u dont or rather cant..hold the "cup holder" to drink it...ur both palms/hands surround/hug the cup to drink it....drink it as tho ur in a cold area n u needed a hot drink!! lol!!



this is the one of the main dish!! i call it the "chocolate satay"!! lol...yes.....need me to explain more? lol... the satay source is blended-ish nuts with chocolate...lol..>.< syyyyyyyoooooooooookkk!!




next, ha this is the bomb....i call it chocolate lamb" lol~~!!! >.< this i duno how to explain....lol...i think u might be thinking "eiiiwww...." lol...u've gota try it 1st ppl..lol >.< *hint*hint* =p



this is one of the deserts...yes one of it.... XD



2nd desert..............wuhuhuh~!!

ha....see also jelak edi!! yes..after eating everything....yes i felt super duper full!!!!! >.< phheeeew~!

haaaa ok.....it really does make me hungry writting this! >.<

wish to go there again someday..to try other stuff....

sooo, hu wants to date me to Schokolart!!!? or somewhere better?! HAHAHAHAhahah xD
sllllllllllluuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp~!

thanks Victor!!!!!!! ^^ best bday lunch!! XD

see u guys soon!!!

Love,
Kylie.

0 comments: